LSSIICE legal information
In accordance with the obligations provided for in Law 34/2002, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereafter LSSIICE), Infordisa 2.0 SL with CIF B55753875 and registered office at Carrer del Tren, no. 4, of 43800 VALLES (TARRAGONA) and electronic address email@example.com, declares that they are his property:
The domain www.infordisa.tel
The profiles and page on the following social networks:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/infordisa
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/infordisa
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/infordisa
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/infordisa
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@infordisa
That Infordisa 2.0 SL is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Tarragona, Volume 3148. Folio 154. Sheet T-54.507. Registration 1st.
Infordisa 2.0 SL cannot assume any responsibility arising from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information that appears on its web pages or online presence in the various social networks. With the limits established by law, Infordisa 2.0 SL does not assume any responsibility for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained on its Internet pages.
The contents and information of the Internet pages and social networks of Infordisa 2.0 SL are prepared by professionals duly qualified for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information are not binding on the aforementioned nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered with an informative and informative nature.
The Internet pages and social networks of Infordisa 2.0 SL may contain links to other pages of third parties. Therefore, it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included in this website are the exclusive property of Infordisa 2.0 SL or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of Infordisa 2.0 SL.
In the same way, it reserves the right to withdraw access to the Portal, without the need for prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice.
The user will need to have his profile on these social networks to be able to interact with Infordisa 2.0 SL and to accept the relationship with our social network. If this is done, Infordisa 2.0 SL will have access to the user's profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and will be able to interact with him by sending messages, publications, participation in contests and raffles. If the user does not want Infordisa 2.0 SL to be able to access their profile or interact with it, they will need to disassociate themselves from the profile by unfollowing or deleting them as a friend, follower or user of Infordisa 2.0 SL.
The actions carried out by Infordisa 2.0 may be informative and/or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of Infordisa 2.0 SL regarding the publications and communications they carry out through this online media .
The participation of users in contests, promotions or draws will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or draw that will be published on the reference social network at the appropriate time, and with their participation, it will imply that the 'user has accepted the same.
Users are reminded that the publications they make on social networks will be under their responsibility and they will need to respect the legislation and the rights of third parties that may be affected, with particular relevance to intellectual property rights, data protection and of the own image of third parties, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves which are contained in the following links:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/tos
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms&hl=es&gl=ES
Protection of personal data
Pursuant to the personal data protection regulations, you hereby authorize the personal data provided to be processed under the responsibility of Infordisa 2.0 SL i address at Carrer del Tren, no. 4, of 43800 VALLES (TARRAGONA):
- Contact Form: Your data will be processed with the purpose of managing your request and being able to give you an answer, the provision of this service being the reason that legitimates us to process your data. These data will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Subscription Form: Your data will be processed in order to include it in our newsletter and keep you informed of our services, your consent being the basis that legitimizes us to process your data. These data will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Employment Exchange Form: Your data will be processed with the aim of including you in our selection processes, in accordance with your express consent. Your data will be kept for the duration of the selection process and will subsequently be destroyed confidentially within a period not exceeding 1 year. They will not be passed on to third parties.
- Chat form: Your data will be processed in order to answer the questions raised, the provision of this service being the reason that legitimizes us to process your data. These data will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Support Service Form: Your data will be processed with the purpose of managing your request and being able to respond, the provision of this service being the reason that legitimates us to process your data. These data will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- If they are treated in our social networks, in accordance with the above, these will be treated with the purpose of managing that information and data obtained from the interaction of users of the social networks with these profiles/page. This data will be treated in accordance with the legitimate interest of this company and will be kept as long as the legitimate interest that allowed its treatment is maintained.
- Access: The interested party has the right to know if the data controller processes his personal data and, if so, he has the right to access this data and to obtain information about the processing carried out.
- Rectification: It is linked to the inaccurate or incomplete nature of the data. The interested party has the right to rectify inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to obtain the deletion of their personal data ("right to be forgotten"), when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent in which based the treatment, the interested party opposes the treatment, the data has been treated unlawfully, must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation or has been obtained in relation to the company's offer of services information aimed at minors.
- Limitation of treatment: It is a right of the interested person consisting of marking their personal data stored, in order to limit their treatment in the future. The limitation of treatment means that, at the request of the person concerned, their personal data is no longer processed.
- opposition: the interested party has the right to object to the processing of their data when it is based on some specific assumptions and a reason related to their personal situation is invoked.
- Data portability. The interested party has the right to receive the personal data that he has provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract or when the treatment is done by means automated
- To not be subject to automated individual decisions: the interested party has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of his data, including profiling that produces legal effects on him or negatively affects him.
These requests must be made at Carrer del Tren, no. 4, of 43800 VALLES (TARRAGONA) or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Industrial and intellectual property
This website is owned by Infordisa 2.0 SL. The Intellectual Property rights and exploitation and reproduction rights of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, its appearance and design, as well as the links ("hyperlinks ”) established from it to other web pages of any attached center or dependent body, are the exclusive property of this unless expressly established otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any product or service offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by Infordisa 2.0 SL by its subsidiaries and/or controlled companies or by third parties.
Any improper use of the same by people other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be reported and prosecuted through all the legal means available in the Spanish and/or Community legal system.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by everyone who accesses this page, Infordisa 2.0 SL not being responsible for the use that the user may carry out regarding this respect, being the only responsibility on his person.
Only for personal and private use is it allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings of this website without the prior written authorization of Infordisa 2.0 SL.
Infordisa 2.0 SL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is recorded. Infordisa 2.0 SL owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to his terminal, he will not be able to dissect for his study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language or another code or language.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present general conditions are governed by Spanish Legislation, the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being competent to hear any questions that arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance of the same. The user, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions included in this legal notice and whenever this submission is possible, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Law, could correspond to him.